|Training Notes | Introduction to Tennis and Hitting Technique for Beginners.
Duration: 1 Hour | 16.00 - 17:00 | Sundays | Location: Strovolos Athletic Centre Tennis Courts
Have you ever wanted to try playing tennis and see if you like it? Here's your chance!
In this 1-hour introductory lesson you will learn:
1. The basics of how to hit the ball: forehand and backhand.
2. Service for beginners | How to start a game
This introductory 1 hour session provides a great opportunity to see if you would like to start playing or taking
lessons in a group or private lesson environment.
Playing tennis has many health benefits including:
- Increasing aerobic capacities.
- Lowering resting heart rate and blood pressure.
- Improving metabolic function.
- Increasing bone density.
- Lowering body fat.
- Improving muscle tone, strength and flexibility.
- Increasing reaction times.
- You play with others (up to 3 other people (can be in mixed groups men/women)as an individual or a team.
- Enjoy with family or friends. Tennis is great for the whole family no matter what your age.
- Teamwork and sportsmanship.
- Widen your social circle in a healthy and fulfilling way.
- Improves self image, enjoyable way to keep fit and great for releasing stress.
Get in Touch
Feel Free to get in touch on +357 99810833 or +357 99417774 for any further details. Alternatively email
"Tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love –
the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because
every match is a life in miniature". ― Andre Agassi"
Booking Form | Group sizes are limited therefore please reserve below
Introduction to Tennis | Never Played Tennis Before or Never
Been Taught Proper Technique?
* For Adults only 18+ | Sundays 16:00 - 17:00 | Stovolos Municipal Sports Centre - Nicosia
Location: Strovolos Municipal Sports Centre - Nicosia | Cyprus (See the map below).